Activated & Coated Calcium Carbonate selects super fine calcium
carbonate as raw material, it is combining surface active
processing with activating agent or coupling agent and processed
with wet process or dry process. The product by DNG features low
water absorption, low oil absorption, fine dispersibility and
fallibility. It is suitable for the filler of polymer.
Technical Date Sheet:
Coated Calcium Carbonate
CaCo3 (Dry basis),% ≥
PH Value, (10%Soliquite)
105℃ Volatile, % ≤
Insoluble Substance In Hydrochloric Acid,% ≤
Residues,% 45μm ≤ 125μm ≤
Loss On Ignition,%
Absorption Oil Number (DOP), g/100g ≤
Note: We can produce the activated & coated calcium carbonate
products according to client's requirements for fineness and
Applications: The heavy calcium carbonate is almost always used for a raw
material of following goods.
- Plastic: Pipe, Electric wire, Vinyl sheet, Parts of Electric
product, Parts of Automobile, Toy, Film, Garbage bag, Container,
Tableware, Food Tray, Dish Tray, Toilet table, Bedpan, Chair,ect.
- Rubber: Chemical shoes, Electric cable, Tire, Belt, Hose, Rubber
paste, Rubber glue, ect.
- Paint & Coating: Interior, exterior emulsion paint, ect.
- Paper: Art paper, Coating paper, Gravure paper, High quality
paper, Medium quality paper, Rice paper, Poster, ect.
- Building Material: Artificial marble, Floor board, Wall board,
- Adhesive, Printing ink, Compound, Glass, Ceramics, Agricultural
purpose, Feed, Toothpaste, Soap, Cosmetics, Chalk, Colors, ect.